Sep 30, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
MLB has announced the game times for the division series matchups through Saturday. Check them out below.
It’s no surprise to see the Dodgers and Red Sox getting the primetime treatment initially. Start times for the rest of the games will be announced as the postseason moves along. You can view the full postseason schedule here.
As always, you can count on wall-to-wall coverage of the postseason here at HBT. We’ll have series previews, in-game updates, and post-game analysis, among other content, in the coming days and weeks. It should be a fun month of baseball.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 35
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 51
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (88)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)