Sep 30, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
MLB has announced the game times for the division series matchups through Saturday. Check them out below.
It’s no surprise to see the Dodgers and Red Sox getting the primetime treatment initially. Start times for the rest of the games will be announced as the postseason moves along. You can view the full postseason schedule here.
As always, you can count on wall-to-wall coverage of the postseason here at HBT. We’ll have series previews, in-game updates, and post-game analysis, among other content, in the coming days and weeks. It should be a fun month of baseball.
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)