Sep 30, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
MLB has announced the game times for the division series matchups through Saturday. Check them out below.
It’s no surprise to see the Dodgers and Red Sox getting the primetime treatment initially. Start times for the rest of the games will be announced as the postseason moves along. You can view the full postseason schedule here.
As always, you can count on wall-to-wall coverage of the postseason here at HBT. We’ll have series previews, in-game updates, and post-game analysis, among other content, in the coming days and weeks. It should be a fun month of baseball.
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)