Sep 30, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
MLB has announced the game times for the division series matchups through Saturday. Check them out below.
It’s no surprise to see the Dodgers and Red Sox getting the primetime treatment initially. Start times for the rest of the games will be announced as the postseason moves along. You can view the full postseason schedule here.
As always, you can count on wall-to-wall coverage of the postseason here at HBT. We’ll have series previews, in-game updates, and post-game analysis, among other content, in the coming days and weeks. It should be a fun month of baseball.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 15
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 36
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 43
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)