Sep 30, 2013, 5:13 PM EST
Rays vs. Rangers for the right to play on. Here are the lineups:
Cruz in the lineup will cause some moralists to get the vapors, but maybe they can fan themselves with the CBA and the Joint Drug Agreement to help them get their composure back.
I guess what sticks out the most is Delmon Young, but really, against a lefty and without his glove doing any damage, I’m not sure what better option Joe Maddon has.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 0
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 33
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 4
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 29
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (134)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)