Sep 30, 2013, 5:13 PM EDT
Rays vs. Rangers for the right to play on. Here are the lineups:
Cruz in the lineup will cause some moralists to get the vapors, but maybe they can fan themselves with the CBA and the Joint Drug Agreement to help them get their composure back.
I guess what sticks out the most is Delmon Young, but really, against a lefty and without his glove doing any damage, I’m not sure what better option Joe Maddon has.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 71
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 216
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (216)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)