Sep 30, 2013, 5:13 PM EST
Rays vs. Rangers for the right to play on. Here are the lineups:
Cruz in the lineup will cause some moralists to get the vapors, but maybe they can fan themselves with the CBA and the Joint Drug Agreement to help them get their composure back.
I guess what sticks out the most is Delmon Young, but really, against a lefty and without his glove doing any damage, I’m not sure what better option Joe Maddon has.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 20
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 75
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (76)