Oct 1, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
Hey Terry, how did the Indians finish 10-0 in September?
“We stayed away from chicken and beer. I might as well get that out of the way.”—Terry Francona on Indians 10-0 finish.
— Richard Justice (@richardjustice) October 1, 2013
In light of the events of 2011-12, I eagerly anticipate yet totally fear either a Red Sox-Indians matchup or a Red Sox-Dodgers matchup. If either happens, we’ll have to break out the hip-waders to get through the record-high levels of narrative swelling the rivers of baseball commentary.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 19
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)