Oct 2, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
The regular season may be over, but Johnny Law never sleeps:
The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced today that Milwaukee Brewers Minor League right-handed pitcher Dylan Brock has received a 50-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Clomiphene, a performance-enhancing substance in violation of the Minor League Drug Prevention and Treatment Program. The suspension of Brock, who is currently on the roster of the rookie-level Arizona League Brewers, is effective at the start of the 2014 season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (100)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)