Oct 2, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
And his friend stupidly held his phone vertically when taking this video, but we’ll let that go for a moment:
Pittsburgh: you finally got your playoff moment and victory. The jubilation is understandable. As long as you keep it nice and happy and harmless and as long as the worst among you cut out the garbage, we will be happy to watch you act silly for as long as the Pirates are in the playoffs.
But please: hold the phone horizontally when documenting it for we outsiders. Makes it way easier.
Also: don’t let me tell you what to do, but I’d maybe reconsider how much time you spend in the Allegheny River.
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 12
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- 2015 Preview: New York Yankees 63
- 2015 Preview: Cleveland Indians 10
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (105)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)