Oct 2, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
And his friend stupidly held his phone vertically when taking this video, but we’ll let that go for a moment:
Pittsburgh: you finally got your playoff moment and victory. The jubilation is understandable. As long as you keep it nice and happy and harmless and as long as the worst among you cut out the garbage, we will be happy to watch you act silly for as long as the Pirates are in the playoffs.
But please: hold the phone horizontally when documenting it for we outsiders. Makes it way easier.
Also: don’t let me tell you what to do, but I’d maybe reconsider how much time you spend in the Allegheny River.
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 2
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 10
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 87
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 80
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (88)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)