Oct 2, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
And his friend stupidly held his phone vertically when taking this video, but we’ll let that go for a moment:
Pittsburgh: you finally got your playoff moment and victory. The jubilation is understandable. As long as you keep it nice and happy and harmless and as long as the worst among you cut out the garbage, we will be happy to watch you act silly for as long as the Pirates are in the playoffs.
But please: hold the phone horizontally when documenting it for we outsiders. Makes it way easier.
Also: don’t let me tell you what to do, but I’d maybe reconsider how much time you spend in the Allegheny River.
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 15
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 49
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 30
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)