Oct 2, 2013, 8:43 AM EST
And his friend stupidly held his phone vertically when taking this video, but we’ll let that go for a moment:
Pittsburgh: you finally got your playoff moment and victory. The jubilation is understandable. As long as you keep it nice and happy and harmless and as long as the worst among you cut out the garbage, we will be happy to watch you act silly for as long as the Pirates are in the playoffs.
But please: hold the phone horizontally when documenting it for we outsiders. Makes it way easier.
Also: don’t let me tell you what to do, but I’d maybe reconsider how much time you spend in the Allegheny River.
- Troy Tulowitzki trade between the Rockies and Mets is “not happening” 10
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 28
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 15
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 142
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (143)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)