Oct 2, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
And his friend stupidly held his phone vertically when taking this video, but we’ll let that go for a moment:
Pittsburgh: you finally got your playoff moment and victory. The jubilation is understandable. As long as you keep it nice and happy and harmless and as long as the worst among you cut out the garbage, we will be happy to watch you act silly for as long as the Pirates are in the playoffs.
But please: hold the phone horizontally when documenting it for we outsiders. Makes it way easier.
Also: don’t let me tell you what to do, but I’d maybe reconsider how much time you spend in the Allegheny River.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 13
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 217
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 140
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (235)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (141)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)