Oct 3, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Former big leaguer Chad Curtis was convicted of criminal sexual back in August after he inappropriately touched two teenage girls at a Michigan high school where he was a volunteer strength trainer. He was sentenced today and he now faces 7-to-15 years in prison. That is the maximum sentence under the law.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)