Oct 3, 2013, 4:31 PM EDT
Gosh, I hope Don Mattingly filled out his lineup card properly or else he’ll have to answer to Brian McCann:
The offense-first lineup, with Gattis in left and B.J. Upton sent out to go get everyone pizza or something and ordered to stay out unless and until the Braves have a lead in late innings in which he may be allowed to play some defense.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (113)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)