Oct 4, 2013, 1:02 PM EDT
Special Treat Alert! NBC’s own Joe Posnanski has been at NBC Sports’ mothership for the past couple of days and he, Kay Adams and I had a chance to tape some HBT Extra segments about some of the issues of the day. This is the first one: Bud Selig’s retirement and legacy.
I hope you enjoy this. We had a lot of fun. The others will follow in the next couple of days:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)