Oct 4, 2013, 1:02 PM EST
Special Treat Alert! NBC’s own Joe Posnanski has been at NBC Sports’ mothership for the past couple of days and he, Kay Adams and I had a chance to tape some HBT Extra segments about some of the issues of the day. This is the first one: Bud Selig’s retirement and legacy.
I hope you enjoy this. We had a lot of fun. The others will follow in the next couple of days:
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)