Oct 4, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Things went so well for the Dodgers last night that they decided to use the same lineup in Game 2 that they used in Game 1. Things went so poorly for the Braves last night that they decided to use the same lineup in Game 2 that they used in Game 1.
Er, never mind. Point is, same lineups:
Same lineups, yes. But the Dodgers improved. Zack Greinke is a great hitting pitcher.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 97
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 16
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39