Oct 4, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Things went so well for the Dodgers last night that they decided to use the same lineup in Game 2 that they used in Game 1. Things went so poorly for the Braves last night that they decided to use the same lineup in Game 2 that they used in Game 1.
Er, never mind. Point is, same lineups:
Same lineups, yes. But the Dodgers improved. Zack Greinke is a great hitting pitcher.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 49
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)