Oct 4, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Things went so well for the Dodgers last night that they decided to use the same lineup in Game 2 that they used in Game 1. Things went so poorly for the Braves last night that they decided to use the same lineup in Game 2 that they used in Game 1.
Er, never mind. Point is, same lineups:
Same lineups, yes. But the Dodgers improved. Zack Greinke is a great hitting pitcher.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 8
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 55
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 69
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)