Oct 6, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
Listed below are the starting lineups for Sunday evening’s NLDS Game 3 between the Braves and Dodgers. This best-of-five series is currently tied 1-1. First pitch is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. ET at Dodger Stadium. The game will be broadcast by TBS.
Los Angeles Dodgers
The Braves are rolling with the exact lineup — save for the pitcher’s spot — that they used in their 6-1 Game 1 loss on Thursday and 4-3 Game 2 win on Friday. Los Angeles will also stick with its same starting eight. Schumaker continues to see action in the absence of injured outfielders Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier.
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 2
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 15
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 20
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 9
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 46
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (245)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)