Oct 6, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLDS between the Cardinals and Pirates at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park. This series is tied 1-1.
First pitch is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET on TBS.
St. Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have bumped the left-handed Adams from cleanup to sixth against Liriano, a left-handed pitcher who dominates left-handed hitters. This is the type of game where St. Louis might really miss Allen Craig. Kozma, a right-hander, is starting at shortstop instead of Daniel Descalso, who hits from the left side. Not much is different for the Pirates, other than Barmes subbing back in at shortstop for Jordy Mercer.
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 5
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 76
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (77)