Oct 6, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLDS between the Cardinals and Pirates at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park. This series is tied 1-1.
First pitch is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET on TBS.
St. Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have bumped the left-handed Adams from cleanup to sixth against Liriano, a left-handed pitcher who dominates left-handed hitters. This is the type of game where St. Louis might really miss Allen Craig. Kozma, a right-hander, is starting at shortstop instead of Daniel Descalso, who hits from the left side. Not much is different for the Pirates, other than Barmes subbing back in at shortstop for Jordy Mercer.
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 1
- Wild Card Game: Giants vs. Pirates lineups 4
- The beauty of belief 36
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 40
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)