Oct 6, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLDS between the Cardinals and Pirates at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park. This series is tied 1-1.
First pitch is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET on TBS.
St. Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have bumped the left-handed Adams from cleanup to sixth against Liriano, a left-handed pitcher who dominates left-handed hitters. This is the type of game where St. Louis might really miss Allen Craig. Kozma, a right-hander, is starting at shortstop instead of Daniel Descalso, who hits from the left side. Not much is different for the Pirates, other than Barmes subbing back in at shortstop for Jordy Mercer.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)