Oct 6, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLDS between the Cardinals and Pirates at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park. This series is tied 1-1.
First pitch is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET on TBS.
St. Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have bumped the left-handed Adams from cleanup to sixth against Liriano, a left-handed pitcher who dominates left-handed hitters. This is the type of game where St. Louis might really miss Allen Craig. Kozma, a right-hander, is starting at shortstop instead of Daniel Descalso, who hits from the left side. Not much is different for the Pirates, other than Barmes subbing back in at shortstop for Jordy Mercer.
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 32
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 46
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 26
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 50
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)