Oct 6, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Below you’ll find the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLDS between the Cardinals and Pirates at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park. This series is tied 1-1.
First pitch is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET on TBS.
St. Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have bumped the left-handed Adams from cleanup to sixth against Liriano, a left-handed pitcher who dominates left-handed hitters. This is the type of game where St. Louis might really miss Allen Craig. Kozma, a right-hander, is starting at shortstop instead of Daniel Descalso, who hits from the left side. Not much is different for the Pirates, other than Barmes subbing back in at shortstop for Jordy Mercer.
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 0
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 67
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 58
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 65
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (87)