Oct 7, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Major League Baseball just announced the 2013 nominees for the Hank Aaron Award. The award is intended to honor the best offensive performers in each league. Except it’s not exactly the most objective thing ever inasmuch as there is one nominee from every team and the winner will be selected by a fan vote in combination with a vote of select Hall of Fame players.
So, congrats guys, but the best offensive player should probably win the MVP Award, right?
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (81)