Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
The only flaw in this video is that it was filmed vertically instead of horizontally. Otherwise: it has everything. A guy trying to fight cops, the cops fighting back, the crowd calling for him to be tased and then the police, quite advisably, it seems, tasing him at about the 1:20 mark. Bonus: the guy near the end who starts naming the possible charges our intrepid fan might face upon booking.
And the end tag — “Now we’re in Oakland, folks!” is the icing on top.
Thanks to Deadspin for the heads up.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 20
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 15
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 34
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 109
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (109)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)