Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
The only flaw in this video is that it was filmed vertically instead of horizontally. Otherwise: it has everything. A guy trying to fight cops, the cops fighting back, the crowd calling for him to be tased and then the police, quite advisably, it seems, tasing him at about the 1:20 mark. Bonus: the guy near the end who starts naming the possible charges our intrepid fan might face upon booking.
And the end tag — “Now we’re in Oakland, folks!” is the icing on top.
Thanks to Deadspin for the heads up.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (127)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)