Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
The only flaw in this video is that it was filmed vertically instead of horizontally. Otherwise: it has everything. A guy trying to fight cops, the cops fighting back, the crowd calling for him to be tased and then the police, quite advisably, it seems, tasing him at about the 1:20 mark. Bonus: the guy near the end who starts naming the possible charges our intrepid fan might face upon booking.
And the end tag — “Now we’re in Oakland, folks!” is the icing on top.
Thanks to Deadspin for the heads up.
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 1
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 5
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 54
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)