Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
The only flaw in this video is that it was filmed vertically instead of horizontally. Otherwise: it has everything. A guy trying to fight cops, the cops fighting back, the crowd calling for him to be tased and then the police, quite advisably, it seems, tasing him at about the 1:20 mark. Bonus: the guy near the end who starts naming the possible charges our intrepid fan might face upon booking.
And the end tag — “Now we’re in Oakland, folks!” is the icing on top.
Thanks to Deadspin for the heads up.
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 23
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)