Oct 8, 2013, 2:20 PM EDT
Lineups as the Tigers try to force a fifth game …
SP Dan Straily
A’s manager Bob Melvin didn’t change a thing after the Game 3 win, trotting out the same lineup and batting order, which includes Josh Donaldson in the No. 2 spot and Stephen Vogt back behind the plate.
SP Doug Fister
Tigers manager Jim Leyland is going with the same lineup and batting order he used in Game 3, which means more of Jhonny Peralta in left field despite some adventures there in his playoff outfield debut.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)