Oct 8, 2013, 2:20 PM EST
Lineups as the Tigers try to force a fifth game …
SP Dan Straily
A’s manager Bob Melvin didn’t change a thing after the Game 3 win, trotting out the same lineup and batting order, which includes Josh Donaldson in the No. 2 spot and Stephen Vogt back behind the plate.
SP Doug Fister
Tigers manager Jim Leyland is going with the same lineup and batting order he used in Game 3, which means more of Jhonny Peralta in left field despite some adventures there in his playoff outfield debut.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)