Oct 8, 2013, 5:03 PM EDT
Lineups as the Rays try to keep their season alive …
SP Jake Peavy
Red Sox manager John Farrell declined to make any lineup or batting order changes from Game 3 to Game 4.
Rays manager Joe Maddon, on the other hand, has made a bunch of changes. Game 3 hero Jose Lobaton gets the start behind the plate in place of Jose Molina, Kelly Johnson is the new designated hitter after Delmon Young and Matt Joyce were used there earlier in the series, and Wil Myers, James Loney, Evan Longoria, and Ben Zobrist all get new spots in the batting order.
- One PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is good. The other PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is bad 57
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 36
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)