Oct 8, 2013, 2:43 PM EDT
I can’t imagine what they’ll accomplish given that (a) it’s only for three days; and (b) A-Rod’s lawsuit has created something of a mess with respect to the union’s involvement in the arbitration. That said, it’s going to resume, according to Ken Davidoff of the New York Post.
My guess: a half-day worth of arguing about procedure going forward and then an adjournment until something happens in court.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (102)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)