Oct 8, 2013, 2:43 PM EDT
I can’t imagine what they’ll accomplish given that (a) it’s only for three days; and (b) A-Rod’s lawsuit has created something of a mess with respect to the union’s involvement in the arbitration. That said, it’s going to resume, according to Ken Davidoff of the New York Post.
My guess: a half-day worth of arguing about procedure going forward and then an adjournment until something happens in court.
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 11
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 10
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 32
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 61
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 27
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 12
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)