Oct 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Phillies fans make me laugh. This exchange started back on Friday:
@craigcalcaterra looks like it’s gonna be another one and done for the Barves LMAO
— Joe S. (@JoeS3737) October 4, 2013
I shot back:
@JoeS3737 How are the Phillies doing?
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) October 4, 2013
Then silence. I figured I told him good, buddy! Four days pass in silence.
Then a couple of minutes ago:
@craigcalcaterra as good as the Braves are doing right now bud, only with a better draft pick!
— Joe S. (@JoeS3737) October 8, 2013
It’s not often someone sits on a Twitter retort that long, and it certainly shows dedication. Shows a lot of other things too, many of which are not particularly good, but definitely dedication.
Let us resume this ancient dance next spring.
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 2
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 54
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 31
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 37
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 8
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (105)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)