Oct 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Phillies fans make me laugh. This exchange started back on Friday:
@craigcalcaterra looks like it’s gonna be another one and done for the Barves LMAO
— Joe S. (@JoeS3737) October 4, 2013
I shot back:
@JoeS3737 How are the Phillies doing?
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) October 4, 2013
Then silence. I figured I told him good, buddy! Four days pass in silence.
Then a couple of minutes ago:
@craigcalcaterra as good as the Braves are doing right now bud, only with a better draft pick!
— Joe S. (@JoeS3737) October 8, 2013
It’s not often someone sits on a Twitter retort that long, and it certainly shows dedication. Shows a lot of other things too, many of which are not particularly good, but definitely dedication.
Let us resume this ancient dance next spring.
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 4
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 49
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 85
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (85)