Oct 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Phillies fans make me laugh. This exchange started back on Friday:
@craigcalcaterra looks like it’s gonna be another one and done for the Barves LMAO
— Joe S. (@JoeS3737) October 4, 2013
I shot back:
@JoeS3737 How are the Phillies doing?
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) October 4, 2013
Then silence. I figured I told him good, buddy! Four days pass in silence.
Then a couple of minutes ago:
@craigcalcaterra as good as the Braves are doing right now bud, only with a better draft pick!
— Joe S. (@JoeS3737) October 8, 2013
It’s not often someone sits on a Twitter retort that long, and it certainly shows dedication. Shows a lot of other things too, many of which are not particularly good, but definitely dedication.
Let us resume this ancient dance next spring.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 29
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)