Oct 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
The Cardinals will win. Wait, no: the Dodgers will. Wait! Man, I dunno. But I figure I built in enough deniability with this analysis to where I can later say I called it correctly. That’s what true analysts do.
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)