Oct 11, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Red Sox manager John Farrell laid out the team’s rotation plans for the ALCS. Jon Lester will start Game 1 tomorrow, followed by Clay Buchholz in Game 2, John Lackey in Game 3, and Jake Peavy in Game 4.
In the ALDS win over the Rays the Red Sox used Lackey in Game 2 and Buchholz in Game 3, so Farrell has decided to flip them around now. And the rotation also means everyone but Peavy is lined up to potentially start twice in the series.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20