Oct 14, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
Below are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and Dodgers. First pitch at Dodger Stadium is scheduled for 8:07 p.m. ET and the game will be broadcast on TBS. St. Louis currently leads the best-of-seven series 2-0.
This is the same lineup the Cardinals used in their victory in Game 2 against Clayton Kershaw on Saturday. Mike Matheny isn’t making any changes with another left-hander on the mound for Los Angeles.
As we mentioned earlier, Hanley Ramirez is in the lineup despite a fractured rib while Andre Ethier is back after missing Game 2 with a lingering ankle injury. Meanwhile, the struggling Yasiel Puig has been dropped down to the sixth spot in the order. As Pedro Moura of the Orange County Register points out, this is the first time that Puig has batted below fifth in the big leagues.
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 53
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 45
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)