Oct 14, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
Below are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and Dodgers. First pitch at Dodger Stadium is scheduled for 8:07 p.m. ET and the game will be broadcast on TBS. St. Louis currently leads the best-of-seven series 2-0.
This is the same lineup the Cardinals used in their victory in Game 2 against Clayton Kershaw on Saturday. Mike Matheny isn’t making any changes with another left-hander on the mound for Los Angeles.
As we mentioned earlier, Hanley Ramirez is in the lineup despite a fractured rib while Andre Ethier is back after missing Game 2 with a lingering ankle injury. Meanwhile, the struggling Yasiel Puig has been dropped down to the sixth spot in the order. As Pedro Moura of the Orange County Register points out, this is the first time that Puig has batted below fifth in the big leagues.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)