Oct 14, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
Below are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and Dodgers. First pitch at Dodger Stadium is scheduled for 8:07 p.m. ET and the game will be broadcast on TBS. St. Louis currently leads the best-of-seven series 2-0.
This is the same lineup the Cardinals used in their victory in Game 2 against Clayton Kershaw on Saturday. Mike Matheny isn’t making any changes with another left-hander on the mound for Los Angeles.
As we mentioned earlier, Hanley Ramirez is in the lineup despite a fractured rib while Andre Ethier is back after missing Game 2 with a lingering ankle injury. Meanwhile, the struggling Yasiel Puig has been dropped down to the sixth spot in the order. As Pedro Moura of the Orange County Register points out, this is the first time that Puig has batted below fifth in the big leagues.
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 41
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 77
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)