Oct 15, 2013, 6:24 AM EST
Matthew mentioned this briefly, but I feel like this needs to be highlighted: Midway through the Cardinals-Dodgers game last night the Dodgers bear mascot got up on the first base dugout and started pumping up the crowd! Woo hoo!
The only problem? The Dodgers don’t have a bear mascot.
— Angela (@The26thMan) October 15, 2013
He’s not the first fake mascot at a ballpark this year. I guess it’s a trend!
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 15
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 74
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 13
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 45
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 140
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 18
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (140)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)