Oct 15, 2013, 6:24 AM EDT
Matthew mentioned this briefly, but I feel like this needs to be highlighted: Midway through the Cardinals-Dodgers game last night the Dodgers bear mascot got up on the first base dugout and started pumping up the crowd! Woo hoo!
The only problem? The Dodgers don’t have a bear mascot.
— Angela (@The26thMan) October 15, 2013
He’s not the first fake mascot at a ballpark this year. I guess it’s a trend!
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 0
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 8
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 31
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 48
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 71
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 75
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (76)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)