Oct 15, 2013, 6:24 AM EDT
Matthew mentioned this briefly, but I feel like this needs to be highlighted: Midway through the Cardinals-Dodgers game last night the Dodgers bear mascot got up on the first base dugout and started pumping up the crowd! Woo hoo!
The only problem? The Dodgers don’t have a bear mascot.
— Angela (@The26thMan) October 15, 2013
He’s not the first fake mascot at a ballpark this year. I guess it’s a trend!
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (104)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)