Oct 15, 2013, 6:24 AM EDT
Matthew mentioned this briefly, but I feel like this needs to be highlighted: Midway through the Cardinals-Dodgers game last night the Dodgers bear mascot got up on the first base dugout and started pumping up the crowd! Woo hoo!
The only problem? The Dodgers don’t have a bear mascot.
— Angela (@The26thMan) October 15, 2013
He’s not the first fake mascot at a ballpark this year. I guess it’s a trend!
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 45
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 26
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 42
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)