Oct 15, 2013, 6:24 AM EST
Matthew mentioned this briefly, but I feel like this needs to be highlighted: Midway through the Cardinals-Dodgers game last night the Dodgers bear mascot got up on the first base dugout and started pumping up the crowd! Woo hoo!
The only problem? The Dodgers don’t have a bear mascot.
— Angela (@The26thMan) October 15, 2013
He’s not the first fake mascot at a ballpark this year. I guess it’s a trend!
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)