Oct 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
Yesterday we mentioned that Jack Clark’s lawyer offered for his client and his adversary, Albert Pujols, to take polygraph tests. Here’s the letter in which he did it. The lie-detector stuff is secondary, though. Just get a load of how over-the-top snarky this guy is. And then remember that he’s charging Clark by the hour to draft these things.
Some of it makes you laugh. Some of it makes you want to strangle the guy. All of it reminds me of just how happy I am that I don’t do litigation anymore.
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 9
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 27
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 100
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (106)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)