Oct 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EST
Yesterday we mentioned that Jack Clark’s lawyer offered for his client and his adversary, Albert Pujols, to take polygraph tests. Here’s the letter in which he did it. The lie-detector stuff is secondary, though. Just get a load of how over-the-top snarky this guy is. And then remember that he’s charging Clark by the hour to draft these things.
Some of it makes you laugh. Some of it makes you want to strangle the guy. All of it reminds me of just how happy I am that I don’t do litigation anymore.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 11
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 56
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 141
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 24
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 37
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)