Oct 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
Yesterday we mentioned that Jack Clark’s lawyer offered for his client and his adversary, Albert Pujols, to take polygraph tests. Here’s the letter in which he did it. The lie-detector stuff is secondary, though. Just get a load of how over-the-top snarky this guy is. And then remember that he’s charging Clark by the hour to draft these things.
Some of it makes you laugh. Some of it makes you want to strangle the guy. All of it reminds me of just how happy I am that I don’t do litigation anymore.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (158)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)