Oct 16, 2013, 9:45 AM EST
At this point you have to figure it’s all hands on deck for the Dodgers, even with Hanley Ramirez suffering noticeably from a broken rib. He says he’ll be in the lineup today however. Specifically: ”Tomorrow, I’m going to come back, and I expect to see my name in the lineup,” he told MLB.com.
We’ll see. He looked to be in serious pain every time he swung the bat last night. Maybe adrenaline got him through Monday, but that tank was on “E” on Tuesday.
The Dodgers say it will be a game time decision.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)