Oct 17, 2013, 9:41 AM EST
The Red Sox have scored ten runs in four games, four of which came on David Ortiz‘s grand slam in Game 2. They could use some shaking up, and the Boston Herald reports this morning that that the shakeup could come in the form of Xander Bogaerts in the lineup.
Either way: developing a bit of a man-crush on Bogaerts in the limited amount of games I’ve seen him play. Would like to see him get more than one or two plate appearances in a playoff game.
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 6
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 57
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 58
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 46
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)