Oct 17, 2013, 9:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox have scored ten runs in four games, four of which came on David Ortiz‘s grand slam in Game 2. They could use some shaking up, and the Boston Herald reports this morning that that the shakeup could come in the form of Xander Bogaerts in the lineup.
Either way: developing a bit of a man-crush on Bogaerts in the limited amount of games I’ve seen him play. Would like to see him get more than one or two plate appearances in a playoff game.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (102)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)