Oct 17, 2013, 9:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox have scored ten runs in four games, four of which came on David Ortiz‘s grand slam in Game 2. They could use some shaking up, and the Boston Herald reports this morning that that the shakeup could come in the form of Xander Bogaerts in the lineup.
Either way: developing a bit of a man-crush on Bogaerts in the limited amount of games I’ve seen him play. Would like to see him get more than one or two plate appearances in a playoff game.
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 7
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 15
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 11
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)