Oct 17, 2013, 9:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox have scored ten runs in four games, four of which came on David Ortiz‘s grand slam in Game 2. They could use some shaking up, and the Boston Herald reports this morning that that the shakeup could come in the form of Xander Bogaerts in the lineup.
Either way: developing a bit of a man-crush on Bogaerts in the limited amount of games I’ve seen him play. Would like to see him get more than one or two plate appearances in a playoff game.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)