Oct 17, 2013, 9:41 AM EST
The Red Sox have scored ten runs in four games, four of which came on David Ortiz‘s grand slam in Game 2. They could use some shaking up, and the Boston Herald reports this morning that that the shakeup could come in the form of Xander Bogaerts in the lineup.
Either way: developing a bit of a man-crush on Bogaerts in the limited amount of games I’ve seen him play. Would like to see him get more than one or two plate appearances in a playoff game.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 10
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 50
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 34
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)