Meanwhile, local news in St. Louis is not helping

Oct 18, 2013, 4:02 PM EDT

I’m trying to help, Cards fans. I really am. But your local news station is not helping.

source:

Bright side: about one of every three comments I read is basically telling them to cut that crap out because that, more than anything, is why people are getting on Cards fans lately.

(Thanks to Matt Sebek, who is also totally tired of this crap, for the heads up)

1. jrod2go - Oct 18, 2013 at 7:18 PM

This is some DS Craig. You should drop this nonstory. I’m sure Melissa Hance is getting a lot of nice facebook msgs out this too. Way to go.

But fyi, we Cards fans don’t think we are better than any other fans; don’t even care about that crap. All that said, I don’t believe a Cards fan has ever followed a Cubs fan to the parking lot and beat them into a coma after a game.

2. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Then there’s this…

You Dodger fans are insufferable!

• joelgold - Oct 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM

There wasn’t even a reference to him being a Dodger fan in that article. Way to judge a whole region of the country based on the sick behavior of one individual. And I’m a Giants fan.

• anxovies - Oct 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Well, yeah… but who else would ram a light saber up somebody’s ass?

3. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM

@jrod2go

Or fought after a game only to get stabbed…

4. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Cardinals Fans

Dodgers Fans

• peterjohnjoseph - Oct 18, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I have absolutely nothing to give for either side of the argument, nor do I really care, but my god, that was the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time.. My eyes are tearing. Literally the two most over the top contrasting videos you could possibly of found. Amen..

• anxovies - Oct 20, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Some father getting a lecture on parenting from a fat security guard with a neck tattoo. Now that’s L.A.!

5. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 8:33 PM

You’re all a bunch of towels!

Oh, you mean I’m basing my opinion of an ENTIRE fan base on a few idiots? WHAT?!?! I should be ashamed!

6. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 8:38 PM

It’s like I’m using a few people to represent a mass of INDIVIDUALS! There’s something wrong with that behavior??? So you’re NOT all gangbanging thugs that beat the crap out of each other? Interesting…

Signed,
    The Best Fans in Baseball

7. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

It’s just weird, because I thought you could take the views of some random people, a blogger, and a local news station; and assume that everyone else shares those same views. I must say, this is embarrassing!

Hook, line, and sinker…

8. jhaegs - Oct 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM

9. mscxvd - Oct 19, 2013 at 1:16 PM

*sigh im pretty sure the St. Louis media is trolling us now…

This was 'the perfect baseball game'
  1. G. Springer (3875)