Oct 20, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
Posted below is a great photo of Red Sox closer Koji Uehara raising the ALCS MVP trophy with his young son Kaz looking on. Uehara posted an absurd 1.09 ERA and 0.57 WHIP in 74 1/3 regular-season innings for the American League-champion Sox and has already collected five saves this postseason.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)