Oct 20, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
Posted below is a great photo of Red Sox closer Koji Uehara raising the ALCS MVP trophy with his young son Kaz looking on. Uehara posted an absurd 1.09 ERA and 0.57 WHIP in 74 1/3 regular-season innings for the American League-champion Sox and has already collected five saves this postseason.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)