Oct 20, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
Posted below is a great photo of Red Sox closer Koji Uehara raising the ALCS MVP trophy with his young son Kaz looking on. Uehara posted an absurd 1.09 ERA and 0.57 WHIP in 74 1/3 regular-season innings for the American League-champion Sox and has already collected five saves this postseason.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)