Oct 21, 2013, 8:53 PM EDT
Jonny Gomes has started over Daniel Nava in left field for four out of the last six games and Red Sox manager John Farrell indicated to Scott Lauber of the Boston Herald earlier today that he’ll likely stick with the same arrangement for Game 1 of the World Series on Wednesday. However, that isn’t getting Nava down. In fact, he sympathizes with Farrell’s conundrum:
I don’t know about you, but I think this ice cream has hair in it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)