Oct 22, 2013, 7:44 AM EDT
If you ever considered proposing to your beloved on the scoreboard at a ballgame, well, I feel sorry for her. But if we were to imagine a world in which that was anything but tacky and annoying, Kanye just totally trumped you, dude:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are engaged, reports E! Online. West popped the question at AT&T Park in San Francisco. The baseball stadium was rented out by West for the occasion.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42