Oct 22, 2013, 7:44 AM EDT
If you ever considered proposing to your beloved on the scoreboard at a ballgame, well, I feel sorry for her. But if we were to imagine a world in which that was anything but tacky and annoying, Kanye just totally trumped you, dude:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are engaged, reports E! Online. West popped the question at AT&T Park in San Francisco. The baseball stadium was rented out by West for the occasion.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)