Oct 22, 2013, 7:44 AM EDT
If you ever considered proposing to your beloved on the scoreboard at a ballgame, well, I feel sorry for her. But if we were to imagine a world in which that was anything but tacky and annoying, Kanye just totally trumped you, dude:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are engaged, reports E! Online. West popped the question at AT&T Park in San Francisco. The baseball stadium was rented out by West for the occasion.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12