Oct 22, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
I dunno why this made me laugh so much, but it’s late in the day and … whatever:
Does anybody else have problems with iOS 7? It says I have 2,174,563,791 unread emails, including one sent in 1969.
I would make a joke, but as one of the last remaining BlackBerry users phone-related jokes are kind of off-limits to me.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8