Oct 23, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
I’m sorry. I just … I just can’t. You have won, Red Sox Nation. Please tell me where I go to be issued my beard.
In other news: I am so sorry Lorde, wherever you are. I wouldn’t blame you if you returned to New Zealand and hid for the rest of your life after this.
(thanks to our own Drew Silva for pointing this out. I guess)
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (156)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)