Oct 23, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
I’m sorry. I just … I just can’t. You have won, Red Sox Nation. Please tell me where I go to be issued my beard.
In other news: I am so sorry Lorde, wherever you are. I wouldn’t blame you if you returned to New Zealand and hid for the rest of your life after this.
(thanks to our own Drew Silva for pointing this out. I guess)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 70
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 44
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 71
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (71)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (71)