Oct 24, 2013, 9:13 AM EST
Clay Buchholz is not injured, he and the Sox say. And he is still scheduled to start Game 4 on Sunday in St. Louis. But the Red Sox’ ace did acknowledge last night that he is suffering from arm fatigue, reports WEEI.
”Just a little bit of fatigue setting in … It’s just a little dead at certain points. It’s not a pinpoint straight point where you say, ‘That’s where it is.’ … I’ve got maybe one start left so this is where you want to throw it all on the line.”
His velocity will be worth watching on Saturday night. It has been down in his postseason appearances.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)