Oct 24, 2013, 9:13 AM EST
Clay Buchholz is not injured, he and the Sox say. And he is still scheduled to start Game 4 on Sunday in St. Louis. But the Red Sox’ ace did acknowledge last night that he is suffering from arm fatigue, reports WEEI.
”Just a little bit of fatigue setting in … It’s just a little dead at certain points. It’s not a pinpoint straight point where you say, ‘That’s where it is.’ … I’ve got maybe one start left so this is where you want to throw it all on the line.”
His velocity will be worth watching on Saturday night. It has been down in his postseason appearances.
- Report: Mariners break off talks with Robinson Cano after Jay Z “overplayed his hand” 45
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)