Oct 24, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
Clay Buchholz is not injured, he and the Sox say. And he is still scheduled to start Game 4 on Sunday in St. Louis. But the Red Sox’ ace did acknowledge last night that he is suffering from arm fatigue, reports WEEI.
“Just a little bit of fatigue setting in … It’s just a little dead at certain points. It’s not a pinpoint straight point where you say, ‘That’s where it is.’ … I’ve got maybe one start left so this is where you want to throw it all on the line.”
His velocity will be worth watching on Saturday night. It has been down in his postseason appearances.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)