Oct 26, 2013, 9:39 AM EDT
This was from a couple of days ago, but it’s too cool to ignore.
Per MLB.com, Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig made a surprise visit to the Northeast Los Angeles Little League team on Tuesday. In addition to signing autographs and posing for pictures, he threw batting practice to the kids. Check it out below.
This is all part of Puig’s grand plan to create a generation of fun-havers. Whatever will we do? All joking aside, that’s one way to make some fans for life. Good on him.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 21
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 13
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)