Oct 29, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
Not surprisingly the Red Sox are betting favorites for Game 6 tomorrow night at Fenway Park, but like the rest of the games in this series Las Vegas has the line very close to a coin flip.
Boston is a -115 favorite, which means you’d have to risk $115 on the Red Sox to win $100. That makes the break-even win rate 54 percent. Meanwhile, the Cardinals are +105 underdogs, so a $100 bet would win $105 and their break-even win rate is 49 percent.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 72
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 37
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (113)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)