Oct 29, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Not surprisingly the Red Sox are betting favorites for Game 6 tomorrow night at Fenway Park, but like the rest of the games in this series Las Vegas has the line very close to a coin flip.
Boston is a -115 favorite, which means you’d have to risk $115 on the Red Sox to win $100. That makes the break-even win rate 54 percent. Meanwhile, the Cardinals are +105 underdogs, so a $100 bet would win $105 and their break-even win rate is 49 percent.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)