Oct 29, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Not surprisingly the Red Sox are betting favorites for Game 6 tomorrow night at Fenway Park, but like the rest of the games in this series Las Vegas has the line very close to a coin flip.
Boston is a -115 favorite, which means you’d have to risk $115 on the Red Sox to win $100. That makes the break-even win rate 54 percent. Meanwhile, the Cardinals are +105 underdogs, so a $100 bet would win $105 and their break-even win rate is 49 percent.
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 0
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 33
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 47
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 26
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 73
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)