Oct 29, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Not surprisingly the Red Sox are betting favorites for Game 6 tomorrow night at Fenway Park, but like the rest of the games in this series Las Vegas has the line very close to a coin flip.
Boston is a -115 favorite, which means you’d have to risk $115 on the Red Sox to win $100. That makes the break-even win rate 54 percent. Meanwhile, the Cardinals are +105 underdogs, so a $100 bet would win $105 and their break-even win rate is 49 percent.
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 0
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 42
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (81)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)