Oct 31, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Jason Giambi‘s coaching career will have to wait a bit longer.
Giambi hit just .183 for the Indians at age 42, but did manage nine homers in 186 at-bats, including several big bombs, and drew constant praise for the vibe he brought to the clubhouse. That’s no doubt why the Indians are interested in bringing him back, although we’ll see if they actually want to carry a 43-year-old part-time designated hitter mostly for vibe-creating purposes next spring.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)