Nov 1, 2013, 11:05 AM EDT
Break out the Duck boats. The Red Sox victory parade will kick off at 10AM tomorrow morning. It’s the same route as the 2004 parade:
. . . the caravan of an estimated 24 duck boats will head from the ballpark onto Boylston Street at Ipswich Street. The duck boats will roll down Boylston, turn left on Tremont, then take another left onto Cambridge and a right on Blossom before the vehicles launch themselves into the Charles River for a watery victory lap.
That route will take the parade past the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Boylston. It would not be at all surprising to see a touching moment as the parade passes the location which, unfortunately, served as a rallying point for the Red Sox, their fans and their city this year.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)