Nov 1, 2013, 11:05 AM EST
Break out the Duck boats. The Red Sox victory parade will kick off at 10AM tomorrow morning. It’s the same route as the 2004 parade:
. . . the caravan of an estimated 24 duck boats will head from the ballpark onto Boylston Street at Ipswich Street. The duck boats will roll down Boylston, turn left on Tremont, then take another left onto Cambridge and a right on Blossom before the vehicles launch themselves into the Charles River for a watery victory lap.
That route will take the parade past the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Boylston. It would not be at all surprising to see a touching moment as the parade passes the location which, unfortunately, served as a rallying point for the Red Sox, their fans and their city this year.
- Report: Mariners break off talks with Robinson Cano after Jay Z “overplayed his hand” 76
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)