Nov 1, 2013, 11:05 AM EST
Break out the Duck boats. The Red Sox victory parade will kick off at 10AM tomorrow morning. It’s the same route as the 2004 parade:
. . . the caravan of an estimated 24 duck boats will head from the ballpark onto Boylston Street at Ipswich Street. The duck boats will roll down Boylston, turn left on Tremont, then take another left onto Cambridge and a right on Blossom before the vehicles launch themselves into the Charles River for a watery victory lap.
That route will take the parade past the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Boylston. It would not be at all surprising to see a touching moment as the parade passes the location which, unfortunately, served as a rallying point for the Red Sox, their fans and their city this year.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40