Nov 3, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
— Boston Red Sox (@RedSox) November 2, 2013
Peavy makes his offseason home in Semmes, Alabama — where he grew up — with his wife Katie and three sons. He presumably has a piece of land where the vehicle can be put to good use. The 32-year-old right-hander wrote on his personal Twitter account that he hopes the duck boat remains in his family forever.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (90)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (84)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)