Nov 5, 2013, 4:26 PM EDT
Eric Gagne’s baseball heyday was 2003-2004. That was a great time to buy real estate. Things peaked in 2005 and collapsed in 2008. That pretty much describes Gagne’s baseball trajectory too.
So it’s not at all shocking that, for the second time in a couple of years, Gagne has a home on the market in a short sale:
Exquisite acre plus home on quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Paradise Valley. Soft contemporary and sophisticated home features a large master bedroom overlooking the lush backyard, theatre in basement, exercise/office & sundeck upstairs with beautiful views of Mummy Mountain. Private resort-like backyard with pool, spa, firepit, children’s play area, sport court, putting green & limestone cov’d patios with misting system. Gated drive way with four car garage including built in storage cabinets. Truly a gorgeous home.
It’s listing for $2.695M and, according to Realtor.com anyway, hasn’t sold or been listed for more of that. So I guess Gagne has taken loans and things and it’s liened up until Hell won’t have it. That’s kinda sad.
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 0
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 1
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 16
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 48
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 22
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 12
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)