Nov 5, 2013, 4:26 PM EDT
Eric Gagne’s baseball heyday was 2003-2004. That was a great time to buy real estate. Things peaked in 2005 and collapsed in 2008. That pretty much describes Gagne’s baseball trajectory too.
So it’s not at all shocking that, for the second time in a couple of years, Gagne has a home on the market in a short sale:
Exquisite acre plus home on quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Paradise Valley. Soft contemporary and sophisticated home features a large master bedroom overlooking the lush backyard, theatre in basement, exercise/office & sundeck upstairs with beautiful views of Mummy Mountain. Private resort-like backyard with pool, spa, firepit, children’s play area, sport court, putting green & limestone cov’d patios with misting system. Gated drive way with four car garage including built in storage cabinets. Truly a gorgeous home.
It’s listing for $2.695M and, according to Realtor.com anyway, hasn’t sold or been listed for more of that. So I guess Gagne has taken loans and things and it’s liened up until Hell won’t have it. That’s kinda sad.
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 32
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 77
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 26
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 25
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 131
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 76
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (198)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (131)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)