Nov 5, 2013, 4:26 PM EDT
Eric Gagne’s baseball heyday was 2003-2004. That was a great time to buy real estate. Things peaked in 2005 and collapsed in 2008. That pretty much describes Gagne’s baseball trajectory too.
So it’s not at all shocking that, for the second time in a couple of years, Gagne has a home on the market in a short sale:
Exquisite acre plus home on quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Paradise Valley. Soft contemporary and sophisticated home features a large master bedroom overlooking the lush backyard, theatre in basement, exercise/office & sundeck upstairs with beautiful views of Mummy Mountain. Private resort-like backyard with pool, spa, firepit, children’s play area, sport court, putting green & limestone cov’d patios with misting system. Gated drive way with four car garage including built in storage cabinets. Truly a gorgeous home.
It’s listing for $2.695M and, according to Realtor.com anyway, hasn’t sold or been listed for more of that. So I guess Gagne has taken loans and things and it’s liened up until Hell won’t have it. That’s kinda sad.
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 15
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 29
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 25
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 58
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 19
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)