Nov 5, 2013, 4:26 PM EDT
Eric Gagne’s baseball heyday was 2003-2004. That was a great time to buy real estate. Things peaked in 2005 and collapsed in 2008. That pretty much describes Gagne’s baseball trajectory too.
So it’s not at all shocking that, for the second time in a couple of years, Gagne has a home on the market in a short sale:
Exquisite acre plus home on quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Paradise Valley. Soft contemporary and sophisticated home features a large master bedroom overlooking the lush backyard, theatre in basement, exercise/office & sundeck upstairs with beautiful views of Mummy Mountain. Private resort-like backyard with pool, spa, firepit, children’s play area, sport court, putting green & limestone cov’d patios with misting system. Gated drive way with four car garage including built in storage cabinets. Truly a gorgeous home.
It’s listing for $2.695M and, according to Realtor.com anyway, hasn’t sold or been listed for more of that. So I guess Gagne has taken loans and things and it’s liened up until Hell won’t have it. That’s kinda sad.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 97
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 16
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39