Nov 5, 2013, 4:26 PM EDT
Eric Gagne’s baseball heyday was 2003-2004. That was a great time to buy real estate. Things peaked in 2005 and collapsed in 2008. That pretty much describes Gagne’s baseball trajectory too.
So it’s not at all shocking that, for the second time in a couple of years, Gagne has a home on the market in a short sale:
Exquisite acre plus home on quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Paradise Valley. Soft contemporary and sophisticated home features a large master bedroom overlooking the lush backyard, theatre in basement, exercise/office & sundeck upstairs with beautiful views of Mummy Mountain. Private resort-like backyard with pool, spa, firepit, children’s play area, sport court, putting green & limestone cov’d patios with misting system. Gated drive way with four car garage including built in storage cabinets. Truly a gorgeous home.
It’s listing for $2.695M and, according to Realtor.com anyway, hasn’t sold or been listed for more of that. So I guess Gagne has taken loans and things and it’s liened up until Hell won’t have it. That’s kinda sad.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 2
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 4
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 83
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (85)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)