Nov 7, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
And finally- we’ve found a lot of pretty degrading poll numbers for Congress over the course of this year, but this might be the worst one. The Houston Astros went 51-111 this season, but no matter- by a 65/10 margin Texans think they did a better job than Congress this year. And there’s no party divide on that question as Republicans (65/14) and Democrats (64/10) pick the Astros in almost equal numbers on that question.
I guess it’s the difference between a team that has hit bottom and is rebuilding and one that still thinks it’s winning but is really a tire fire.
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 1
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 5
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 5
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)