Nov 7, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
Which makes sense as he’s good and misses bats and the thing you want to do the most in Coors Field is miss bats.
But of course Wilson is going to have a lot of options. He was fantastic down the stretch for the Dodgers, with a 0.66 ERA in 13 and two-thirds innings and showing the velocity of old. Really, Wilson did himself a lot of good sitting out most of the year and waiting until he was 100% physically and mechanically before pitching again. If he took an incentive-deal earlier in the season and ramped back up slowly, he couldn’t have possibly improved his stock more than doing what he did.
A lot of teams will be in on Wilson.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 93
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 51
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (93)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)