Nov 7, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
Which makes sense as he’s good and misses bats and the thing you want to do the most in Coors Field is miss bats.
But of course Wilson is going to have a lot of options. He was fantastic down the stretch for the Dodgers, with a 0.66 ERA in 13 and two-thirds innings and showing the velocity of old. Really, Wilson did himself a lot of good sitting out most of the year and waiting until he was 100% physically and mechanically before pitching again. If he took an incentive-deal earlier in the season and ramped back up slowly, he couldn’t have possibly improved his stock more than doing what he did.
A lot of teams will be in on Wilson.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 21
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- 2015 Preview: New York Yankees 63
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (113)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)