Nov 7, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
Which makes sense as he’s good and misses bats and the thing you want to do the most in Coors Field is miss bats.
But of course Wilson is going to have a lot of options. He was fantastic down the stretch for the Dodgers, with a 0.66 ERA in 13 and two-thirds innings and showing the velocity of old. Really, Wilson did himself a lot of good sitting out most of the year and waiting until he was 100% physically and mechanically before pitching again. If he took an incentive-deal earlier in the season and ramped back up slowly, he couldn’t have possibly improved his stock more than doing what he did.
A lot of teams will be in on Wilson.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20