Nov 7, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
Which makes sense as he’s good and misses bats and the thing you want to do the most in Coors Field is miss bats.
But of course Wilson is going to have a lot of options. He was fantastic down the stretch for the Dodgers, with a 0.66 ERA in 13 and two-thirds innings and showing the velocity of old. Really, Wilson did himself a lot of good sitting out most of the year and waiting until he was 100% physically and mechanically before pitching again. If he took an incentive-deal earlier in the season and ramped back up slowly, he couldn’t have possibly improved his stock more than doing what he did.
A lot of teams will be in on Wilson.
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 1
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 36
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 26
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 60
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)