Nov 8, 2013, 9:28 AM EST
Is a reunion in the offing? LaVelle Neal of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that the Twins are “one of several teams” that have asked to look at Johan Santana‘s medical information.
Santana is a risk given multiple major shoulder injuries and surgeries. But he’s apparently an intriguing one as several teams are said to have checked in on the 34 year-old lefty who hasn’t pitched since 2012. For what it’s worth, Santana is throwing on flat ground from 90 feet and “feeling good,” according to his agent.
Not that we’d expect an agent to say “yeah, he’s pretty shaky. Kinda touch and go, to be honest.”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (100)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)