Nov 13, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) November 13, 2013
It’s hard to imagine many teams who wouldn’t like a plus defensive catcher with some pop who still isn’t making boatloads of money. And who, while not yet having fulfilled the insane amount of hype he had when he was a prospect, would surprise no one if he just went off one year and posted near-MVP numbers.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (156)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)