Nov 14, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Tweet of the night, actually, but still:
I like the impulse, Craig, but don’t bother. I hear that Fredi Gonzalez is the manager of that Taco Bell. And you know how it’ll go: lunch rush comes, everyone’s slammed and the lines are backing up. And Fredi still doesn’t schedule you because he hired you to be a “closer,” and everyone knows that Taco Bell requires its best employees at 2AM.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 0
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12