Nov 18, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
I went on MLB Network’s “Clubhouse Confidential” on Friday. Sports Illustrated’s Jay Jaffe and I spoke with Brian Kenny about the MVP voting results and then we talked some about the BBWAA voting pool. I appeared on a video monitor and sort of felt like Max Headroom. Which is not a bad thing. Unless you’re too young to know who Max Headroom was. In which case, up yours.
Two segments. The one in which I gave a shoutout to my favorite newspaper — The East B.F.E. Intelligencer — was in the second segment.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 38
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 42
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 57
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)