Nov 18, 2013, 5:07 PM EDT
I have no idea what. But I actually got a press release from the Houston Astros which foretold of a coming announcement. As most press releases I get actually say what those announcements may be, this one is kinda interesting:
“Enos Cabell — Astros Legend.” OK, have it your way.
Anyway: Until told otherwise, I’m going to assume it’s about them moving back into the Astrodome or something like it.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 120
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 27
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (120)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)