Nov 18, 2013, 5:07 PM EST
I have no idea what. But I actually got a press release from the Houston Astros which foretold of a coming announcement. As most press releases I get actually say what those announcements may be, this one is kinda interesting:
“Enos Cabell — Astros Legend.” OK, have it your way.
Anyway: Until told otherwise, I’m going to assume it’s about them moving back into the Astrodome or something like it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)