Nov 19, 2013, 3:50 PM EST
Young got knocked around for a 7.88 ERA in seven Triple-A starts for the Nationals.
Young was effective in 20 starts for the Mets in 2012, but he’s never been able to stay healthy and always walked a fine line with his mid-80s fastball. At age 35 it’s possible he’s just finished, but in the meantime he gives the Nationals some extra depth.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)