Nov 19, 2013, 2:50 PM EST
Grady Sizemore hasn’t played in the big leagues since 2011. He hasn’t played a full season since 2008. His was a promising career that just crashed due to injuries.
But for all that lost time, he’s still only 31. And he’s supposed to be healthy by spring training. Against that backdrop Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe reports that Sizemore is drawing “a lot of interest.”
I get excited each year when I hear that Sizemore is working out, getting healthy and all of that. Then I get sad when, as he always does, he has setbacks or other injuries. Here’s hoping that he can at least sang a spring training invite this year, make it through February and March healthy and play some big league ball this year.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)